Teter Solutions Services
Project Management & Consulting
Software Product & App Development
You provide us with a clearly defined Statement Of Work (SOW) or we will work with you to develop one.
Teter Solutions will manage all aspects of the project from initiation to closure and deliver the product or service to you on-time, within budget with guaranteed quality.
We complete the design, development and testing based on your requirements. You do the final acceptance testing and complete the implementation and deployment or we can work with you to complete these steps as well.
You have the option to engage with us for maintenance and support.
Based on your technical and business requirements, Teter Solutions will provision a best-in-class project team.
The project team can be sourced with engineers locally and from cost-efficient locations in conjunction with our strategic partners.
Teter Solutions is the single point-of-contact for your engineering or business group senior management.
We ramp-up our staff of software developers and project managers to meet your specific requirements and provide the day-to-day management of the team.
Alternatively, you have the option of working directly with our development team to provide technical direction.
Depending on your needs, we can add as few as one person and up to five or more.
Teter Solutions has the tools and processes in place to manage the project logistics including:
• Meetings • Communication • Scope definition • Time management • Task tracking • Issue tracking • Issue resolution • Risk management • Quality control • Stakeholder management
Teter Solutions provides project team performance management so that you can focus on your business and customers.
It’s our responsibility to ensure the team is performing at the optimal level to deliver quality results on time and within budget.
You can engage with us in a number of ways including fixed-price project contracts, dedicated resources on retention or NTE (not-to-exceed) cost-based contracts.
Fixed-price contracts can work well if your requirements and scope are clearly defined and you wish to know up-front how much your project will cost.
Retention-based contacts can be used to hire our resources for a fixed period of time or on an on-going basis. You pay us a fee and dedicated resources are allocated to you based on your technical requirements. No fixed scope is required. Retention-based contacts are highly flexible in terms of what work is to be done by our developers.
Cost+ contracts can be structured to deliver a project based on our cost plus a pre-agreed margin. These contracts can include a NTE (not-to-exceed) clause to provide a maximum ceiling price.
• Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
• Design and develop user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Create multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
• Defining the back-end structure & building block creation
• Management of user accounts and authentication
• Customization of user experience
• Data integration – allow users to access and share information to 3rd party websites such as social networking sites
• Push notification services
• Caching of data to improve performance
• Synchronization of app data for offline access
• Mock ups and wire framing
• UI design and development
• Testing and QA
• Business Application Solutions
• Enterprise IT Apps
• Mobile Services
• Business Model Integration
• Backup, Storage, and Disaster Recovery
• Application Deployment Services
• Server and App Solution Management
• Customer Relationship Management
• Information Management
• Business Process Management
• Enterprise Content Management System
• Business Intelligence
• Enterprise Asset Management System
• Creation, Integration, and Migration of Enterprise Applications